Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Luck......

So it was 2:46 this afternoon and guess where I was?? Yep thats right...we were still home!! No respite showed up!! So I call the number and they get ahold of Patty (the one in charge). So she calls me and has me refresh her memory about my parents cause she was not in the office. She asked me the name of the nurse who was suppose to come out...well I have every other name written but who was suppose to come out. So Patty says I need to go to the office and check my papers. So she calls me back and says.."I have it written here to start on Feb 28." I said "No Feb 8....2/8.....Not 2/28 fron 2pm to 8pm"..So yeah a mistake was made and we got screwed...fun! So I cry..then I say screw it lets go there are TV dinners in the freezer!
So we go ...but we still don't even know where we are going. We decide to go eat and find an Old Country Buffett....and Lily wants to go there cause she remembered when we went there with Velia and Diego and LOVED the corn there...lmao! So all is good there. Next stop...Chuckee Cheese....SO CROWDED....warning "DO NOT GO THERE ON SUNDAYS!" So we stay for about an hour and leave. Next stop....USA Skate Center ....... Sunday nights the have family skate from 6-9pm and for only $25 You can have 1 parent and 4 kids..and you get a pizza and a pitcher of pop. So that was great deal! IT was SO fun! Work but fun! lol And I now need to buy a pair of skates with pink flames!HA! We are going to try to go there every Sunday now...we had a blast!! We decided to hit Target on the way home to...Dennis HAS to shop when he is off work! LOL So after all it turned out to be a great evening! Pic time!!
Ok well apparently I will have to get back to the pics cause its not working for me......





6 comments:

Velia said...

awwww how sweet of Lily to remember that. :) I can't wait to go down there again. I don't know when I will be able to make it but I def want to see you guys. I have a better idea let's just all meet in Disney. :) I'm glad your day turned out great and I look forward to the pic.

Lisa said...

glad you guys had a nice time! you all deserved a break!

Jennifer said...

Oh man, I wanna go rollerskating! I do have skates w/pink wheels, but they're all white. No flames. I love Old Country Buffet too!

Hey, it's really hard to read your blog w/the text being so dark...

Jennifer said...

That's so cool that Logie was skating!! I was telling my dad the other day that I want to get Riley some skates, and he was like "Nah, he's too little".

Erika said...

oh my Logan is soo big!!! where does time go! very cute pics

Jenifer said...

HOW CUTE!! I'm glad y'all got a day out. The skating looks like fun!